Parental Involvement = SUCCESS

Stepping Up Creates Confident Eager Star Students

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Web Conferences

Web Conferences are a great way to talk live with the professor(s).  I have participated in very few during this class due to personal time conflicts.  I feel that they are somewhat effective to some as they are not very techno savvy and somewhat ineffective to others as so many questions are posed at once that the professors cannot always keep up and participants will have to repeat the questions.   Sometimes participants use the conference time as a social hour and those who might just have a question or two can have their time wasted. I personally enjoy "catching up" with everyone and getting to know my classmates. So with this being said, I guess you could say I use the web conferences, but maybe not to the extent of their intended purpose.  I do enjoy them though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment